Sunday, November 28, 2010

A gee is what I am, a jet is who I be.

Yesterday was my birthday, which was amazing to say the least. I appreciate all the love given by people, even if they are strangers. Ahah, I also went shopping yesterday, mainly because I've been itching to go shopping for the longest time. To be completely honest, I've been wearing the same clothes for months. Sure, it's helped me to improvise with what I have, but it's nice to get out there and buy things for once. Refraining from shopping is always good for me though because at least I'm able to be creative with my wardrobe, and because when I walk into a store, I have to AT LEAST get one thing, unless it's one of those stores where I can't even afford to buy the "cheapest" thing. I took pictures of what I bought yesterday:







3 comments:

  1. aha, I know. A lot of it was on sale though, except for my shoes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are awesome! And sephora is always a weakness of mine lol

    ReplyDelete