Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Montreux

At the moment, I'm chillin' in my brothers room, procrastinating. It's only 6:51 P.M. though, so I vitrually have a lot of time to finish all of the work I need to get done. After school, I had the realization that I need to start planning my debut. I need a theme, then I need to take that in mind and create the whole atmosphere. I also need to figure out who will be in the court, who will be my candles, and who will be invited. Not only that, but all of the other things, like the DJ, who's going to teach all the dances, blah blah blah, all of that. I have a little less than a year, so the more advance planning, the better. The date is officially November 19th, 2011. Haha, we booked the place and put down a deposit. I have the notebook that I'm planning it in right next to me. It's a work in progress.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed on your party planning!! Heyy you should follow me too!!

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And of course, I'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a cotillion.. lemme know if you need help with anything! i know a DJ, my uncle does decorations... i don't think my choreographer went back to the PI..

    ReplyDelete