Thursday, December 2, 2010

About to be a late night

I need to finish up this second draft. I think I'll just add quotes and what not throughout the paper, since I only had one. I applaud myself though, for finishing that paper in about 40 minutes. I also need to get more facts for my presentation tomorrow. Other than that, I think I've finished all of my work that needs to be done.

On a side note, I was looking through all of my designs I've drawn, past and present. Ahah, needless to say, the looks are always changing. I remember in 7th grade when I told my mom that I wanted to be a fashion designer. We got in a fight about it because it wasn't something practical. After a while, they accepted the fact that I wanted to do something in the arts. I'm applying as a studio art major and/or graphic designing major. I did consider fashion design and even fashion photography. It's still very appealing, but not something I would take on as a career. It's more of a hobby for me. In the future though, I want to design dresses for any big events that I'm having, like: my cotillion and/or wedding? That would be amazing. Haha, I know I'm capable, just getting it done is what I can be doubtful of sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment