Friday, December 3, 2010

I have a weird-ass taste in music.

I mean, I'm not trippin' out about it or anything, but I was just thinking about. The different music that I've liked throughout my life time is basically what I listen to now, expect for a couple different things. From hip-hop to jazz to indie to metal, all of that shit. I love it, haha. One genre that I honestly don't like is fucking alternative-pop bullshit. I don't mean to swear or anything, but one day I started listening to that shit, because I used to be one of those teenies that obsessed over those kinds of bands, and I don't know what was wrong with me. It's so ugly and over-produced. They aren't even singing anymore. Where's the passion? Where is the actual substance of what people call, "music"? I don't see it. Thank goodness I've moved on from that. I'm good with listening to my Curren$y, Khalifa, Cudi, Kanye, Animal Collective, MGMT, Tupac, Mac Dre, Ahmad Jamal, Death, Earth Wind & Fire, Kings of Leon, Miniature Tigers and many, many more. I know that music is a passion for me, and I would never want to lose that.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! I'm all over MGMT and Cudi- lately more Cudi! His lyrics are killer, plus his collaborations w/ Ratatat are uh-maaa-zing!

    ReplyDelete