Thursday, December 2, 2010

Latest Obsession

LIPSTICK. Yes, lipstick. Haha, it's always been something that I've experimented with, just for fun. I have only a couple shades, but my favorites are usually nudes and various shades of red. I took a some pictures of the two products that I enjoy using the most.




(All pictures taken by me.)


The one in the green tube is Chianti by Clinque. I love this color. Whether it is applied alone, or mixed with other lipstick colors, it looks pretty good each time. The one in the black tube is my most recent buy. It's called Cream Puff by Bare Essentials. Now, I personally don't have a lot of Bare Essentials products, but from what I've tried so far, they're really great. Anyway, this lipstick color is a nude color, and I absolutely love it. It's simple, and just something nice and not too extravagant.

No comments:

Post a Comment